- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Tshabong weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Botswana with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 44°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 33 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
Recommended for Botswana
The August weather guide for Tshabong, Botswana shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Tshabong in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Tshabong in August with no heat and humidity, falling to 4°C at night.
How sunny is it in Tshabong in August?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Tshabong in August - that's 91% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Tshabong in August?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Tshabong in August and the average monthly rainfall is 3mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Tshabong sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Tshabong in August 2021. Select a month to view Tshabong sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||07:09||18:04|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||06:58||18:11|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||06:44||18:18|
- Explore Red Carnation Hotels across Europe, Africa & Florida
- Including London, Edinburgh, Ireland & Guernsey
- Plus South Africa & Xigera Safari Lodge in Botswana
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.