- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Tshabong weather in December 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Botswana with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3535°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 3232 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Botswana
The December weather guide for Tshabong, Botswana shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Tshabong in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 35°C in Tshabong in December with high heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Tshabong in December?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Tshabong in December - that's 76% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Tshabong in December?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Tshabong in December and the average monthly rainfall is 32mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Tshabong sunrise & sunset times for December 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Tshabong in December 2021. Select a month to view Tshabong sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st December 2021||05:30||19:09|
|Thursday, 16th December 2021||05:33||19:19|
|Friday, 31st December 2021||05:41||19:26|
- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.