- Explore Red Carnation Hotels across Europe, Africa & Florida
- Including London, Edinburgh, Ireland & Guernsey
- Plus South Africa & Xigera Safari Lodge in Botswana
Tshabong weather in July 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Botswana with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 11°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for Botswana
The July weather guide for Tshabong, Botswana shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Tshabong in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 22°C in Tshabong in July, falling to 1°C at night.
How sunny is it in Tshabong in July?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Tshabong in July - that's 89% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Tshabong in July?
There are usually no days with some rain in Tshabong in July and the average monthly rainfall is 1mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Tshabong sunrise & sunset times for July 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Tshabong in July 2022. Select a month to view Tshabong sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st July 2022||07:18||17:50|
|Saturday, 16th July 2022||07:16||17:57|
|Sunday, 31st July 2022||07:10||18:04|
- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.