- Save on hotels, restaurants, spas & more with Travelzoo
- Book online with fully refundable vouchers
- Filter vouchers by theme, price, type & more
Ubud weather in January 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Indonesia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 2020 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 328328 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Bali
The January weather guide for Ubud, Bali shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Ubud in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Ubud in January with high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Ubud in January?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Ubud in January - that's 61% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Ubud in January?
There are usually 20 days with some rain in Ubud in January and the average monthly rainfall is 328mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Ubud sunrise & sunset times for January 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Ubud in January 2022. Select a month to view Ubud sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st January 2022||06:04||18:41|
|Sunday, 16th January 2022||06:12||18:45|
|Monday, 31st January 2022||06:18||18:47|
- Save on flights worldwide with Qatar Airways sale offers
- Book economy from £430 & premium from £1,964
- Join Privilege Club & earn Qmiles points
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.