- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
Ubud weather in May 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Indonesia with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 107107 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Bali
The May weather guide for Ubud, Bali shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Ubud in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Ubud in May with high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Ubud in May?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Ubud in May - that's 81% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Ubud in May?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Ubud in May and the average monthly rainfall is 107mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Ubud sunrise & sunset times for May 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Ubud in May 2021. Select a month to view Ubud sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st May 2021||06:22||18:10|
|Sunday, 16th May 2021||06:24||18:07|
|Monday, 31st May 2021||06:27||18:06|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.