- Save on flights worldwide with Qatar Airways sale offers
- Book economy from £430 & premium from £1,964
- Join Privilege Club & earn Qmiles points
Ubud weather in May 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Indonesia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 107107 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Bali
The May weather guide for Ubud, Bali shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Ubud in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Ubud in May with high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Ubud in May?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Ubud in May - that's 81% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Ubud in May?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Ubud in May and the average monthly rainfall is 107mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Ubud sunrise & sunset times for May 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Ubud in May 2022. Select a month to view Ubud sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st May 2022||06:22||18:10|
|Monday, 16th May 2022||06:24||18:07|
|Tuesday, 31st May 2022||06:27||18:06|
- Book early & save on holidays in 2022
- Destinations include the USA & Caribbean
- Ideal for summer, winter & half term breaks
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.