- Browse low fares on Qatar Airways flights worldwide
- Depart from regional airports across the UK
- Book flights to Asia, Africa, Europe & Americas
Ubud weather in August 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Indonesia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 5353 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Bali
The August weather guide for Ubud, Bali shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Ubud in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Ubud in August with high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Ubud in August?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Ubud in August - that's 84% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Ubud in August?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Ubud in August and the average monthly rainfall is 53mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Ubud sunrise & sunset times for August 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Ubud in August 2022. Select a month to view Ubud sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st August 2022||06:33||18:18|
|Tuesday, 16th August 2022||06:28||18:18|
|Wednesday, 31st August 2022||06:21||18:17|
- Explore top handpicked deals on luxury holidays
- Sign up for free to receive exclusive deals daily
- Book holidays to destinations around the world
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.