- Save up to 15% on summer holidays in 2021
- Book holidays to Europe, Caribbean, Indian Ocean & more
- Travel before 31st October 2021 (inclusive)
Ubud weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Indonesia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 5353 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Bali
The August weather guide for Ubud, Bali shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Ubud in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Ubud in August with high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Ubud in August?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Ubud in August - that's 84% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Ubud in August?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Ubud in August and the average monthly rainfall is 53mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Ubud sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Ubud in August 2021. Select a month to view Ubud sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||06:33||18:18|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||06:28||18:18|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||06:21||18:17|
- Check out top deals on tours worldwide in 2021
- Discount varies by sale offer & destination
- Filter deals by theme, style, dates, duration & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.