- Save up to 35% on long stays at Anantara Hotels
- Plus extra 10% off for DISCOVERY members
- Book hotels in Europe, Asia, Africa & Middle East
Ubud weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Indonesia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 225225 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Bali
The March weather guide for Ubud, Bali shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Ubud in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Ubud in March with high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Ubud in March?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Ubud in March - that's 68% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Ubud in March?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Ubud in March and the average monthly rainfall is 225mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Ubud sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Ubud in March 2022. Select a month to view Ubud sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||06:23||18:39|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||06:23||18:32|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||06:22||18:24|
- Save on holidays with latest offers from Virgin Holidays
- Book US holidays to Florida, New York, LA & Las Vegas
- Plus Caribbean breaks to Barbados, Cuba, Antigua & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.