- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Ubud weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Indonesia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 117117 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Bali
The April weather guide for Ubud, Bali shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Ubud in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Ubud in April with high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Ubud in April?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Ubud in April - that's 80% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Ubud in April?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Ubud in April and the average monthly rainfall is 117mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Ubud sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Ubud in April 2022. Select a month to view Ubud sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||06:22||18:23|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||06:22||18:16|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||06:22||18:11|
- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.