- Browse top deals & discounts on holidays in 2021/2022
- Check out latest deals this month & handpicked offers
- Find holidays by destination, holiday type or season
Ubud weather in June 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Indonesia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 9090 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Bali
The June weather guide for Ubud, Bali shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Ubud in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Ubud in June with high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Ubud in June?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Ubud in June - that's 79% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Ubud in June?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Ubud in June and the average monthly rainfall is 90mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Ubud sunrise & sunset times for June 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Ubud in June 2021. Select a month to view Ubud sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st June 2021||06:27||18:07|
|Tuesday, 15th June 2021||06:30||18:08|
|Wednesday, 30th June 2021||06:34||18:12|
- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.