- Find the cheapest flights to Kigali (KGL), Rwanda
- Check the best prices available for the next 8 months
- Prices shown are return fares including taxes & surcharges
Kigali weather in August 2019
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 3535 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The August weather guide for Kigali, Rwanda shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Kigali weather in August
The average maximum daytime temperature in Kigali in August is a warm 26°C (79°F) with low heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 13°C (55°F). There are usually 6 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 48% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 35mm (1.4 inches) of rainfall across the whole of August with 7 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Kigali sunrise & sunset times for August 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kigali in August 2019. Select a month to view Kigali sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st August 2019||06:05||18:07|
|Friday, 16th August 2019||06:03||18:06|
|Saturday, 31st August 2019||05:58||18:02|
- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
More Rwanda destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details