- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Grand Canyon weather in September 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the USA with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2424 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
The September weather guide for Grand Canyon, Arizona shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Arizona
How hot is it in Grand Canyon in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Grand Canyon in September with no heat and humidity, falling to 10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Grand Canyon in September?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Grand Canyon in September - that's 82% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Grand Canyon in September?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Grand Canyon in September and the average monthly rainfall is 24mm.
Grand Canyon sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Grand Canyon in September 2020. Select a month to view Grand Canyon sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||06:01||18:55|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||06:11||18:35|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||06:23||18:13|
- Save up to 15% on Avis car hire for Canada
- Offer available at participating locations in Canada
- Avis discount code excludes Car Group X
- Blackout periods may apply
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Arizona
Where is hot in Arizona in September for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Arizona in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.