- Browse the latest offers on Candlewood Suites
- Save with hotel offers, package deals & online discounts
- Book hotels in the USA, Canada & Mexico
Grand Canyon weather in July 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Arizona with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3333°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 3232 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Arizona
The July weather guide for Grand Canyon, Arizona shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Grand Canyon in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 33°C in Grand Canyon in July with low heat and humidity, falling to 15°C at night.
How sunny is it in Grand Canyon in July?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Grand Canyon in July - that's 78% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Grand Canyon in July?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Grand Canyon in July and the average monthly rainfall is 32mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Grand Canyon sunrise & sunset times for July 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Grand Canyon in July 2022. Select a month to view Grand Canyon sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st July 2022||05:15||19:49|
|Saturday, 16th July 2022||05:24||19:45|
|Sunday, 31st July 2022||05:35||19:34|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.