- Save up to 10% on holidays & river cruises in 2021/2022
- Book breaks in Europe, USA, India, South Africa & more
- Travel before 30th April 2022 (inclusive)
El Calafate weather in November 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Argentina with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 1313°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 33°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3636 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
Recommended for Argentina
The November weather guide for El Calafate, Argentina shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Tour deal finder
How warm is it in El Calafate in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 13°C in El Calafate in November, falling to 3°C at night.
How sunny is it in El Calafate in November?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in El Calafate in November - that's 52% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in El Calafate in November?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in El Calafate in November and the average monthly rainfall is 36mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
El Calafate sunrise & sunset times for November 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for El Calafate in November 2021. Select a month to view El Calafate sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st November 2021||06:14||20:52|
|Monday, 15th November 2021||05:52||21:16|
|Tuesday, 30th November 2021||05:37||21:40|
- Explore cheap accommodation around the world
- Choose from over 36,000 properties in in over 170 countries
- Get instant confirmation & 24/7 customer service
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.