- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
El Calafate weather in May 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Argentina with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 55°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- -2-2°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4848 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
Recommended for Argentina
The May weather guide for El Calafate, Argentina shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in El Calafate in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 5°C in El Calafate in May, falling to -2°C at night.
How sunny is it in El Calafate in May?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in El Calafate in May - that's 40% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in El Calafate in May?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in El Calafate in May and the average monthly rainfall is 48mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
El Calafate sunrise & sunset times for May 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for El Calafate in May 2021. Select a month to view El Calafate sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st May 2021||08:57||18:34|
|Sunday, 16th May 2021||09:19||18:12|
|Monday, 31st May 2021||09:37||17:56|
- Check out top deals on tours worldwide in 2021
- Discount varies by sale offer & destination
- Filter deals by theme, style, dates, duration & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.