- Save on hotels, restaurants, spas & more with Travelzoo
- Book online with fully refundable vouchers
- Filter vouchers by theme, price, type & more
El Calafate weather in February 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Argentina with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 55°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4040 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
Recommended for Argentina
The February weather guide for El Calafate, Argentina shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in El Calafate in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 15°C in El Calafate in February, falling to 5°C at night.
How sunny is it in El Calafate in February?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in El Calafate in February - that's 50% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in El Calafate in February?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in El Calafate in February and the average monthly rainfall is 40mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
El Calafate sunrise & sunset times for February 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for El Calafate in February 2022. Select a month to view El Calafate sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st February 2022||06:30||21:34|
|Monday, 14th February 2022||06:53||21:12|
|Monday, 28th February 2022||07:18||20:44|
- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.