- Book car hire online & pay now to save up to 10%
- Rental period 3-27 days at worldwide locations
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
El Calafate weather in December 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Argentina with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 44°C min night temperature
- 1616 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4242 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Argentina
The December weather guide for El Calafate, Argentina shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in El Calafate in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 15°C in El Calafate in December, falling to 4°C at night.
How sunny is it in El Calafate in December?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in El Calafate in December - that's 49% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in El Calafate in December?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in El Calafate in December and the average monthly rainfall is 42mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
El Calafate sunrise & sunset times for December 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for El Calafate in December 2021. Select a month to view El Calafate sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st December 2021||05:36||21:41|
|Thursday, 16th December 2021||05:33||21:57|
|Friday, 31st December 2021||05:42||22:02|
- Pay just £49 flexi-deposits per person on tours
- Book escorted tours online with Titan Travel
- Holidays to the America, Europe, Africa, Asia & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.