- Latest flight offers and special deals from Lufthansa
- Flights to Germany (including Frankfurt & Munich)
- Plus destinations across Europe and around the world
El Calafate weather in June 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Argentina with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 33°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- -4-4°C min night temperature
- 88 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4747 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
Recommended for Argentina
The June weather guide for El Calafate, Argentina shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in El Calafate in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 3°C in El Calafate in June, falling to -4°C at night.
How sunny is it in El Calafate in June?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in El Calafate in June - that's 40% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in El Calafate in June?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in El Calafate in June and the average monthly rainfall is 47mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
El Calafate sunrise & sunset times for June 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for El Calafate in June 2022. Select a month to view El Calafate sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st June 2022||09:38||17:56|
|Wednesday, 15th June 2022||09:48||17:51|
|Thursday, 30th June 2022||09:50||17:55|
- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.