- Save up to 40% with ALL-Accor Live Limitless membership
- Receive EXTRA up to 10% discount with first booking
- Earn reward points, get members' rates, discounts & more
El Calafate weather in June 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Argentina with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 33°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- -4-4°C min night temperature
- 88 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4747 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
Recommended for Argentina
The June weather guide for El Calafate, Argentina shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in El Calafate in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 3°C in El Calafate in June, falling to -4°C at night.
How sunny is it in El Calafate in June?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in El Calafate in June - that's 40% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in El Calafate in June?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in El Calafate in June and the average monthly rainfall is 47mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
El Calafate sunrise & sunset times for June 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for El Calafate in June 2021. Select a month to view El Calafate sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st June 2021||09:38||17:56|
|Tuesday, 15th June 2021||09:48||17:51|
|Wednesday, 30th June 2021||09:50||17:56|
- Check out top deals on tours worldwide in 2021
- Discount varies by sale offer & destination
- Filter deals by theme, style, dates, duration & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.