- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in Argentina
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
El Calafate weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Argentina with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 44°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- -3-3°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4444 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
Recommended for Argentina
The August weather guide for El Calafate, Argentina shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in El Calafate in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 4°C in El Calafate in August, falling to -3°C at night.
How sunny is it in El Calafate in August?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in El Calafate in August - that's 46% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in El Calafate in August?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in El Calafate in August and the average monthly rainfall is 44mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
El Calafate sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for El Calafate in August 2021. Select a month to view El Calafate sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||09:21||18:30|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||08:55||18:52|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||08:25||19:14|
- Check out top deals on tours worldwide in 2021
- Discount varies by sale offer & destination
- Filter deals by theme, style, dates, duration & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.