- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
El Calafate weather in October 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Argentina with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1111°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 00°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3636 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for Argentina
The October weather guide for El Calafate, Argentina shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in El Calafate in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 11°C in El Calafate in October, falling to 0°C at night.
How sunny is it in El Calafate in October?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in El Calafate in October - that's 50% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in El Calafate in October?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in El Calafate in October and the average monthly rainfall is 36mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
El Calafate sunrise & sunset times for October 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for El Calafate in October 2021. Select a month to view El Calafate sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st October 2021||07:17||20:01|
|Saturday, 16th October 2021||06:45||20:25|
|Sunday, 31st October 2021||06:16||20:51|
- Save on hotels, restaurants, spas & more with Travelzoo
- Book online with fully refundable vouchers
- Filter vouchers by theme, price, type & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.