- Save on worldwide flights with Air France low fares
- Book return flights to destinations across the world
- Flights depart from the UK via Paris, France
Kampala weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Uganda with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 6464 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Uganda
The July weather guide for Kampala, Uganda shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kampala in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Kampala in July with low heat and humidity, falling to 15°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kampala in July?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kampala in July - that's 55% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Kampala in July?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Kampala in July and the average monthly rainfall is 64mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Kampala sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Kampala in July 2021. Select a month to view Kampala sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||06:49||18:58|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||06:52||19:00|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||06:52||19:00|
- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.