- Check out top deals on recommended 2021/2022 tours
- Filter deals by trip type, dates, region & more
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Kampala weather in December 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Uganda with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 101101 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Uganda
The December weather guide for Kampala, Uganda shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kampala in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Kampala in December with low heat and humidity, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kampala in December?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kampala in December - that's 59% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Kampala in December?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Kampala in December and the average monthly rainfall is 101mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Kampala sunrise & sunset times for December 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Kampala in December 2021. Select a month to view Kampala sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st December 2021||06:36||18:42|
|Thursday, 16th December 2021||06:42||18:49|
|Friday, 31st December 2021||06:50||18:56|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.