- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Kampala weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Uganda with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 8686 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Uganda
The August weather guide for Kampala, Uganda shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kampala in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Kampala in August with low heat and humidity, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kampala in August?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kampala in August - that's 54% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Kampala in August?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Kampala in August and the average monthly rainfall is 86mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Kampala sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Kampala in August 2021. Select a month to view Kampala sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||06:52||19:00|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||06:50||18:58|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||06:47||18:53|
- Save on worldwide flights with Air France low fares
- Book return flights to destinations across the world
- Flights depart from the UK via Paris, France
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.