- Save on flights & holidays worldwide in the BA sale
- Book flights to popular destinations worldwide
- Pay holiday deposits from only £60 per person
Kampala weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Uganda with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 2323 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 194194 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Uganda
The April weather guide for Kampala, Uganda shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kampala in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Kampala in April with low heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kampala in April?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kampala in April - that's 50% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Kampala in April?
There are usually 23 days with some rain in Kampala in April and the average monthly rainfall is 194mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Kampala sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Kampala in April 2022. Select a month to view Kampala sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||06:50||18:57|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||06:46||18:53|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||06:43||18:51|
- Check out top deals on recommended 2021/2022 tours
- Filter deals by trip type, dates, region & more
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.