- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Turkmenistan covid statistics & travel advice
The latest Covid-19 statistics on new cases and vaccine rollout in Turkmenistan plus up-to-date travel advice and resources from government organisations and international agencies.
- Current travel status & restrictions
- Coronavirus updates & resources
- More about Turkmenistan
- Back to coronavirus advice
For a full summary of Covid-19 statistics and regulations by country, and to compare destinations around the world, visit our interactive Covid-19 travel planner.
Travel advice by country
Turkmenistan Covid-19 statistics - new cases
The figures below show the average numbers of new cases per 100,000 of population for Turkmenistan recorded in the latest 7-day and 14-day period and the percentage difference from the week before, plus charts showing the numbers of new cases recorded over the past 10 weeks.
No Covid-19 statistics on the number of newly recorded cases per 100,000 of population currently available for Turkmenistan.
Turkmenistan coronavirus live updates
- Travel advice for Turkmenistan - UK Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO)
- Travellers' health for Turkmenistan - Ministry of Health, Turkmenistan
- Coronavirus timeline in Turkmenistan - Wikipedia - coronavirus update
FCO travel advice
Turkmenistan travel status
Below is the latest information on the travel and tourism status of Turkmenistan including entry rules, pre-departure & in-destination Covid-19 testing and quarantine requirements plus current status on the UK travel list for returning to the UK.
Are there entry restrictions to Turkmenistan due to the coronavirus?
Turkmenistan is closed for tourism. All non-resident foreign nationals are banned from entering.
Negative PCR & positive Antibody test results required for arrivals from the UK. All arrivals face a period of quarantine on entering Turkmenistan. Mandatory 2nd test on arrival.
- OOpen for tourism
- VVaccine passport accepted
- TTest required
- QVQuarantine excl. vaccinated
- TQVTest + quarantine excl. vaccinated
- T+QTest + quarantine required
- QQuarantine required
- C/BClosed for tourism/Travel ban
Do I need to quarantine in the UK if I travel from Turkmenistan?
Turkmenistan is on the Amber list in the UK (Currently England only).
From 17 May 2021 - if you have been in or through Turkmenistan in the previous 10 days, you must quarantine at home for 10 days when arriving in the UK.
A pre-departure test in Turkmenistan is required as well as PCR tests on days 2 & 8 in the UK while in quarantine. The Test to Release scheme can be used in England on day 5 to shorten the quarantine period.
UK status - traffic light system
- GGreen list country
- CTACommon Travel Area
- G+Green watchlist country
- AAmber list country
- RRed list country
- BInternational travel ban
Recommended for Turkmenistan
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.