- Check out holiday rentals for £100 per night or less
- Browse property locations by map or enter travel dates
- Filter deals by free cancellation, cleanliness & more
Israel covid statistics & travel advice
The latest Covid-19 statistics on new cases and vaccine rollout in Israel plus up-to-date travel advice and resources from government organisations and international agencies.
Vaccine rollout (%)
Partially · Fully
7-day · 14-day
Israel · UK
- Covid vaccination statistics
- Covid new case statistics
- Current travel status & restrictions
- Coronavirus updates & resources
- More about Israel
- Back to coronavirus advice
For a full summary of Covid-19 statistics and regulations by country, and to compare destinations around the world, visit our interactive Covid-19 travel planner.
Travel advice by country
Israel Covid-19 vaccine rollout
Below are the latest statistics on Covid-19 vaccinations in Israel showing the number of people and percentage of the population who are partially and fully vaccinated.
|As of 03/08/2021||Number of people||Percentage of population|
Israel Covid-19 statistics - new cases
The figures below show the average numbers of new cases per 100,000 of population for Israel recorded in the latest 7-day and 14-day period and the percentage difference from the week before, plus charts showing the numbers of new cases recorded over the past 10 weeks.
|Week ending||7-day average||7-day weekly change||14-day average||14-day weekly change|
New cases 7-day average
The 7-day average number of new Covid-19 cases per 100,000 of population for Israel recorded over the past 10 weeks.
New cases 14-day average
The 14-day average number of new Covid-19 cases per 100,000 of population for Israel recorded over the past 10 weeks.
The number of newly recorded cases per 100,000 of population for Israel is provided by the European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC) and is updated weekly.
Israel coronavirus live updates
- Travel advice for Israel - UK Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO)
- Travellers' health for Israel - Israel Ministry of Health
- Coronavirus timeline in Israel - Wikipedia - coronavirus update
- Latest info on travel to Israel - Israel Government Information Service
FCO travel advice
Israel travel status
Below is the latest information on the travel and tourism status of Israel including entry rules, pre-departure & in-destination Covid-19 testing and quarantine requirements plus current status on the UK travel list for returning to the UK.
Are there entry restrictions to Israel due to the coronavirus?
Israel is closed for tourism. All non-resident foreign nationals are banned from entering.
Negative PCR or NAAT test results required for arrivals from the UK. All arrivals face a period of quarantine on entering Israel. Test on arrival + further tests to shorten quarantine. Vaccinated arrivals can apply for early release.
Check out Israel Government Information Service for more information.
- OOpen for tourism
- VVaccine passport accepted
- TTest required
- QVQuarantine excl. vaccinated
- TQVTest + quarantine excl. vaccinated
- V+Fully vaccinated only
- T+QTest + quarantine required
- QQuarantine required
- C/BClosed for tourism/Travel ban
Do I need to quarantine in the UK if I travel from Israel?
Israel is on the Green list in the UK.
No quarantine is required. A pre-departure test in Israel is required as well as a PCR test on or before day 2 back in the UK.
UK status - traffic light system
- GGreen list country
- CTACommon Travel Area
- G+Green watchlist country
- AAmber list country
- RRed list country
- BInternational travel ban
Recommended for Israel
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.