- Save EXTRA £200 on sailings to the Caribbean & USA
- Visit Antigua, Barbados, Cuba, Jamaica, St Lucia & more
- Travel between 1st Nov 2022 & 31st Oct 2023 (inclusive)
Guadeloupe covid travel advice
Explore Covid-19 statistics relating to new cases and the vaccine rollout in Guadeloupe plus up-to-date travel advice on entry requirements from government agencies.
For a full summary of Covid-19 statistics and regulations by country, and to compare destinations around the world, visit our interactive Covid-19 travel planner.
Guadeloupe covid live updates
- Travel advice for Guadeloupe - UK Foreign & Commonwealth Office (FCO)
- Travellers' health for Guadeloupe - Guadeloupe Regional Health Agency
- Coronavirus timeline in Guadeloupe - World Health Organization
- Latest info on travel to Guadeloupe - Prefecture of Guadeloupe
FCDO travel advice
Covid-19 statistics - new cases
The figures below show the average numbers of new cases per 100,000 of population for Guadeloupe recorded in the latest 7-day period and the percentage difference from the week before, plus charts showing the numbers of new cases recorded over the past 10 weeks.
No Covid-19 statistics on the number of newly recorded cases per 100,000 of population currently available for Guadeloupe.
Entry requirements & travel restrictions
Below is the latest information on the travel and tourism status of Guadeloupe including entry requirements and the rules on pre-departure Covid-19 testing and quarantine.
Are there entry restrictions to Guadeloupe due to Covid-19?
Guadeloupe is open for tourism from the UK.
Negative PCR or Antigen test results or proof of full Covid-19 vaccination required for arrivals from the UK.
Check out Prefecture of Guadeloupe for more information.
- OOpen for tourism
- O*Open for vaccinated arrivals
- Q*Quarantine for unvaccinated
- VVaccination required
- T|VTest or vaccination required
- QQuarantine required
- TTest required
- T+VTest + vaccination required
- CClosed for tourism
Do I need to quarantine in the UK if I travel from Guadeloupe?
You do not need to quarantine on arrival in the UK from Guadeloupe. The UK no longer requires a passenger locator form, Covid-19 test or proof of vaccination.
Recommended for Guadeloupe
Cruise deal finder
Travel advice by country
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.