- Save up to 9% on Marella Cruises to the Caribbean
- Book online with TUI to receive the discount
- Travel before 31st October 2021 (inclusive)
Guadeloupe coronavirus travel advice
The latest coronavirus statistics for Guadeloupe and up-to-date resources on travel advice including government organisations and international agencies. Track daily changes of the coronavirus outbreak in Guadeloupe.
Guadeloupe coronavirus live updates
- Travel advice for Guadeloupe - UK Foreign & Commonwealth Office (FCO)
- Travellers' health for Guadeloupe - Guadeloupe Regional Health Agency
- Coronavirus timeline in Guadeloupe - Wikipedia - coronavirus update
- Latest info on quarantine - Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs
Are there entry restrictions to Guadeloupe due to the coronavirus?
Some non-resident foreign nationals are banned from entering Guadeloupe. There are no quarantine restrictions in place in Guadeloupe.
Do I need to quarantine in the UK if I travel from Guadeloupe?
From 10th July 2020, if you arrive in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland from Guadeloupe you do not need to self-isolate for two weeks.
FCO travel advice
Guadeloupe coronavirus - latest statistics
No coronavirus stats are currently available for Guadeloupe.
Guadeloupe coronavirus timeseries
Cases over time
Cases by day
Deaths over time
Deaths by day
The data displayed is from the 2019 Novel Coronavirus COVID-19 (2019-nCoV) Data Repository developed by Johns Hopkins University Center for Systems Science and Engineering (JHU CSSE) in Baltimore, United States.
Coronavirus in Caribbean
|Country||Total cases||Total deaths||New cases*||New deaths*||Updated|
*Recorded in the past day.
Coronavirus - country by country
Recommended for Guadeloupe
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.