- Browse last minute holiday deals to the Caribbean
- Browse holiday accommodation by map or list
- Filter late deals by TripAdvisor rating, facilities & activities
Basse-Terre weather in March 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Guadeloupe with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 180180 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Basse-Terre, Guadeloupe shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Guadeloupe
How hot is it in Basse-Terre in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Basse-Terre in March with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Basse-Terre in March?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Basse-Terre in March - that's 63% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Basse-Terre in March?
The average sea temperature around Basse-Terre in March is 26°C.
Does it rain in Basse-Terre in March?
There are usually 18 days with some rain in Basse-Terre in March and the average monthly rainfall is 180mm.
Basse-Terre sunrise & sunset times for March 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Basse-Terre in March 2021. Select a month to view Basse-Terre sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st March 2021||06:24||18:14|
|Tuesday, 16th March 2021||06:14||18:17|
|Wednesday, 31st March 2021||06:03||18:20|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Guadeloupe in March for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Guadeloupe in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Grand-Bourg, Marie Galante
- Grande Anse, La Desirade
- Sainte Anne
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.