- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Basse-Terre weather in November 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Guadeloupe with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 2121 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 314314 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
Recommended for Guadeloupe
The November weather guide for Basse-Terre, Guadeloupe shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Basse-Terre in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Basse-Terre in November with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How sunny is it in Basse-Terre in November?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Basse-Terre in November - that's 59% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Basse-Terre in November?
The average sea temperature around Basse-Terre in November is 28°C.
Does it rain in Basse-Terre in November?
There are usually 21 days with some rain in Basse-Terre in November and the average monthly rainfall is 314mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Basse-Terre sunrise & sunset times for November 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Basse-Terre in November 2021. Select a month to view Basse-Terre sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st November 2021||06:04||17:37|
|Monday, 15th November 2021||06:10||17:33|
|Tuesday, 30th November 2021||06:18||17:33|
- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.