- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Basse-Terre weather in October 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Guadeloupe with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 2323 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 320320 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The October weather guide for Basse-Terre, Guadeloupe shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Guadeloupe
How hot is it in Basse-Terre in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Basse-Terre in October with high heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How sunny is it in Basse-Terre in October?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Basse-Terre in October - that's 60% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Basse-Terre in October?
The average sea temperature around Basse-Terre in October is 29°C.
Does it rain in Basse-Terre in October?
There are usually 23 days with some rain in Basse-Terre in October and the average monthly rainfall is 320mm.
What is the chance of a hurricane in Basse-Terre in October?
On average less than 1 day in October in Basse-Terre is likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Basse-Terre sunrise & sunset times for October 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Basse-Terre in October 2020. Select a month to view Basse-Terre sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st October 2020||05:57||17:56|
|Friday, 16th October 2020||05:59||17:45|
|Saturday, 31st October 2020||06:04||17:37|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Guadeloupe in October for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Guadeloupe in October. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Grand-Bourg, Marie Galante
- Grande Anse, La Desirade
- Sainte Anne
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.