- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Basse-Terre weather in January 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Guadeloupe with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 2121 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 213213 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
Recommended for Guadeloupe
The January weather guide for Basse-Terre, Guadeloupe shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Basse-Terre in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Basse-Terre in January with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Basse-Terre in January?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Basse-Terre in January - that's 62% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Basse-Terre in January?
The average sea temperature around Basse-Terre in January is 27°C.
Does it rain in Basse-Terre in January?
There are usually 21 days with some rain in Basse-Terre in January and the average monthly rainfall is 213mm.
Basse-Terre sunrise & sunset times for January 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Basse-Terre in January 2021. Select a month to view Basse-Terre sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st January 2021||06:35||17:47|
|Saturday, 16th January 2021||06:38||17:56|
|Sunday, 31st January 2021||06:37||18:04|
- Save up to 15% on winter 2020/2021 holidays
- Book skiing holidays & winter sun breaks with Club Med
- Travel between 1st Nov 2020 & 25th Apr 2021 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Guadeloupe in January for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Guadeloupe in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Grande Anse, La Desirade
- Grand-Bourg, Marie Galante
- Sainte Anne
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.