- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Basse-Terre weather in February 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Guadeloupe with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 145145 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Basse-Terre, Guadeloupe shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Guadeloupe
How hot is it in Basse-Terre in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Basse-Terre in February with low heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Basse-Terre in February?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Basse-Terre in February - that's 64% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Basse-Terre in February?
The average sea temperature around Basse-Terre in February is 26°C.
Does it rain in Basse-Terre in February?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Basse-Terre in February and the average monthly rainfall is 145mm.
Basse-Terre sunrise & sunset times for February 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Basse-Terre in February 2021. Select a month to view Basse-Terre sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st February 2021||06:37||18:04|
|Sunday, 14th February 2021||06:32||18:10|
|Sunday, 28th February 2021||06:25||18:14|
- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Guadeloupe in February for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Guadeloupe in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Grand-Bourg, Marie Galante
- Grande Anse, La Desirade
- Sainte Anne
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.