- Save EXTRA £7 on flights, trains & buses worldwide
- Minimum spend £100 on exclusive Kiwi.com promo code
- Compare airlines & operators to find the cheapest fares
Basse-Terre weather in May 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Guadeloupe with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 2121 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 282282 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
Recommended for Guadeloupe
The May weather guide for Basse-Terre, Guadeloupe shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Basse-Terre in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Basse-Terre in May with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How sunny is it in Basse-Terre in May?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Basse-Terre in May - that's 59% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Basse-Terre in May?
The average sea temperature around Basse-Terre in May is 27°C.
Does it rain in Basse-Terre in May?
There are usually 21 days with some rain in Basse-Terre in May and the average monthly rainfall is 282mm.
Basse-Terre sunrise & sunset times for May 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Basse-Terre in May 2021. Select a month to view Basse-Terre sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st May 2021||05:43||18:26|
|Sunday, 16th May 2021||05:37||18:30|
|Monday, 31st May 2021||05:34||18:35|
- Save 30% or more on hotels around the world
- Book in the Booking.com Black Friday sale
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Guadeloupe in May for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Guadeloupe in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Grand-Bourg, Marie Galante
- Grande Anse, La Desirade
- Sainte Anne
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.