- Save on airport lounges worldwide with Lounge Pass
- Prices start from just £13.50 per person
- Book over 600 lounges at more than 350 airports
Ecuador covid statistics & travel advice
The latest Covid-19 statistics on new cases and vaccine rollout in Ecuador plus up-to-date travel advice and resources from government organisations and international agencies.
Vaccine rollout (%)
Partially · Fully
Ecuador · UK
- Covid vaccination statistics
- Current travel status & restrictions
- Coronavirus updates & resources
- More about Ecuador
- Back to coronavirus advice
For a full summary of Covid-19 statistics and regulations by country, and to compare destinations around the world, visit our interactive Covid-19 travel planner.
Travel advice by country
Ecuador Covid-19 vaccine rollout
Below are the latest statistics on Covid-19 vaccinations in Ecuador showing the number of people and percentage of the population who are partially and fully vaccinated.
|As of 16/01/2022||Number of people||Percentage of population|
Ecuador Covid-19 statistics - new cases
The figures below show the average numbers of new cases per 100,000 of population for Ecuador recorded in the latest 7-day and 14-day period and the percentage difference from the week before, plus charts showing the numbers of new cases recorded over the past 10 weeks.
No Covid-19 statistics on the number of newly recorded cases per 100,000 of population currently available for Ecuador.
Ecuador coronavirus live updates
- Travel advice for Ecuador - UK Foreign & Commonwealth Office (FCO)
- Travellers' health for Ecuador - Ministry of Health and Population, Egypt
- Coronavirus timeline in Ecuador - Wikipedia - coronavirus update
FCDO travel advice
Ecuador travel status
Below is the latest information on the travel and tourism status of Ecuador including entry rules, pre-departure & in-destination Covid-19 testing and quarantine requirements plus current status on the UK travel list for returning to the UK.
Are there entry restrictions to Ecuador due to the coronavirus?
Ecuador is open to fully vaccinated travellers only from the UK.
Negative PCR or NAAT test results required for arrivals from the UK.
- OOpen for tourism
- VVaccine passport accepted
- TTest required
- QVQuarantine excl. vaccinated
- TQVTest + quarantine excl. vaccinated
- V+Fully vaccinated only
- T+QTest + quarantine required
- QQuarantine required
- C/BClosed for tourism/Travel ban
Do I need to quarantine in the UK if I travel from Ecuador?
Ecuador is on the ROW list in the UK. Pre-departure PCR or antigen test is required for ALL travellers aged 12 and over entering the UK from 7 December 2021.
Fully vaccinated & under 18s - No quarantine in the UK is required. A PCR test on or before day 2 back in the UK and self-isolate until negative result received.
Not fully vaccinated - Quarantine at home for 10 days when arriving in the UK. PCR tests on days 2 & 8 in the UK while in quarantine. Test to Release scheme can be used in England on day 5 to shorten quarantine period.
UK status - traffic light system
- ROWROW (Rest of the world)
- CTACommon Travel Area
- RRed list country
- BInternational travel ban
More about Ecuador
Recommended for Ecuador
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.