- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Ecuador coronavirus travel advice
The latest coronavirus statistics for Ecuador and up-to-date resources on travel advice including government organisations and international agencies. Track daily changes of the coronavirus outbreak in Ecuador.
Ecuador coronavirus live updates
- Travel advice for Ecuador - UK Foreign & Commonwealth Office (FCO)
- Travellers' health for Ecuador - Ministry of Health and Population, Egypt
- Coronavirus timeline in Ecuador - Wikipedia - coronavirus update
Are there entry restrictions to Ecuador due to the coronavirus?
There are no quarantine restrictions in place in Ecuador.
Do I need to quarantine in the UK if I travel from Ecuador?
If you arrive in the UK from Ecuador you do need to self-isolate for two weeks.
FCO travel advice
Ecuador coronavirus - latest statistics
Below is the latest Ecuador coronavirus statistics on the Wednesday 21st October 2020 reported at 04:24 (UTC) on 21st October 2020.
- Total number of confirmed cases to date: 154,115
- Total number of deaths to date: 12,404
- New cases confirmed in the past day: 692
- Deaths recorded in the past day: 9
Ecuador coronavirus timeseries
Cases over time
Cases by day
Deaths over time
Deaths by day
The data displayed is from the 2019 Novel Coronavirus COVID-19 (2019-nCoV) Data Repository developed by Johns Hopkins University Center for Systems Science and Engineering (JHU CSSE) in Baltimore, United States.
Coronavirus in South America
|Country||Total cases||Total deaths||New cases*||New deaths*||Updated|
*Recorded in the past day.
Coronavirus - country by country
Discover more about Ecuador
Recommended for Ecuador
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.