- Save on Jack's Flight Club Premium with latest offer
- Pay just £3.25 per month (based on annual membership)
- Cancel anytime. 3 & 6 month subscriptions also available
Nairobi weather in September 2020
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2929 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The September weather guide for Nairobi, Kenya shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Expires at 23:59 on Saturday 29th Feb 2020
How hot is it in Nairobi in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 24°C in Nairobi in September, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Nairobi in September?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Nairobi in September - that's 51% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Nairobi in September?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Nairobi in September and the average monthly rainfall is 29mm.
Nairobi sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Nairobi in September 2020. Select a month to view Nairobi sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||06:30||18:35|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||06:25||18:31|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||06:19||18:26|
- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours in 2020
- Browse the top deals of the decade with Tucan Travel
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Kenya in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Kenya in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.