- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2020 (inclusive)
Doha weather in January 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Qatar with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1313 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
- 2020°C sea temperature
The January weather guide for Doha, Qatar shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Doha in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 22°C in Doha in January, falling to 13°C at night.
How sunny is it in Doha in January?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Doha in January - that's 75% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Doha in January?
The average sea temperature around Doha in January is 20°C.
Does it ever rain in Doha in January?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Doha in January and the average monthly rainfall is 13mm.
Doha sunrise & sunset times for January 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Doha in January 2021. Select a month to view Doha sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st January 2021||06:20||16:56|
|Saturday, 16th January 2021||06:21||17:06|
|Sunday, 31st January 2021||06:17||17:18|
- Save EXTRA 8% on selected hotels worldwide
- Plus free cancellation on most rooms
- Travel before 31st October 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Qatar destinations
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.