- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Doha weather in April 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Qatar with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 99 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2424°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Doha, Qatar shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Qatar
How hot is it in Doha in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Doha in April with high heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Doha in April?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Doha in April - that's 70% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Doha in April?
The average sea temperature around Doha in April is 24°C.
Does it ever rain in Doha in April?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Doha in April and the average monthly rainfall is 9mm.
Doha sunrise & sunset times for April 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Doha in April 2021. Select a month to view Doha sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st April 2021||05:25||17:50|
|Thursday, 15th April 2021||05:11||17:57|
|Friday, 30th April 2021||04:59||18:04|
- Save on worldwide flights in the Qatar Airways sale
- Fly to Doha, Australia, Malaysia, Thailand, Bali & more
- Depart from Heathrow, Gatwick, Manchester & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Qatar destinations
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.