- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2020 (inclusive)
Doha weather in September 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Qatar with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3838°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 2727°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- EExtreme heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 3333°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for Doha, Qatar shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Doha in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 38°C in Doha in September with extreme heat and humidity, falling to 27°C at night.
How sunny is it in Doha in September?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Doha in September - that's 82% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Doha in September?
The average sea temperature around Doha in September is 33°C.
Does it ever rain in Doha in September?
There are usually no days with some rain in Doha in September and the average monthly rainfall is 0mm.
Doha sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Doha in September 2020. Select a month to view Doha sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||05:15||17:53|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||05:20||17:38|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||05:26||17:21|
- Save EXTRA 8% on selected hotels worldwide
- Plus free cancellation on most rooms
- Travel before 31st October 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Qatar destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.