- Save on hotels, restaurants, spas & more with Travelzoo
- Book online with fully refundable vouchers
- Filter vouchers by theme, price, type & more
Doha weather in March 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Qatar with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 1616 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2121°C sea temperature
Recommended for Qatar
The March weather guide for Doha, Qatar shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Doha in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Doha in March with low heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Doha in March?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Doha in March - that's 66% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Doha in March?
The average sea temperature around Doha in March is 21°C.
Does it ever rain in Doha in March?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Doha in March and the average monthly rainfall is 16mm.
Doha sunrise & sunset times for March 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Doha in March 2021. Select a month to view Doha sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st March 2021||05:57||17:36|
|Tuesday, 16th March 2021||05:42||17:43|
|Wednesday, 31st March 2021||05:26||17:50|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Qatar destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.