- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Islamabad weather in November 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Pakistan with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2525 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for Pakistan
The November weather guide for Islamabad, Pakistan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Islamabad in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 23°C in Islamabad in November, falling to 7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Islamabad in November?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Islamabad in November - that's 78% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Islamabad in November?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Islamabad in November and the average monthly rainfall is 25mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Islamabad sunrise & sunset times for November 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Islamabad in November 2021. Select a month to view Islamabad sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st November 2021||06:27||17:15|
|Monday, 15th November 2021||06:40||17:05|
|Tuesday, 30th November 2021||06:53||16:59|
- Explore cheap accommodation around the world
- Choose from over 36,000 properties in in over 170 countries
- Get instant confirmation & 24/7 customer service
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.