- Book flights worldwide in 2021/2022 with Virgin Atlantic
- Receive up to £500,000 COVID cover for free
- Travel before 30th April 2021 (inclusive)
Islamabad weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Pakistan with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 109109 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
Recommended for Pakistan
The March weather guide for Islamabad, Pakistan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Islamabad in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 21°C in Islamabad in March, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Islamabad in March?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Islamabad in March - that's 54% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Islamabad in March?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Islamabad in March and the average monthly rainfall is 109mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Islamabad sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Islamabad in March 2022. Select a month to view Islamabad sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||06:37||18:04|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||06:17||18:16|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||05:57||18:27|
- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.