- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Islamabad weather in February 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Pakistan with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 1717°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 44°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9696 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for Pakistan
The February weather guide for Islamabad, Pakistan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Islamabad in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 17°C in Islamabad in February, falling to 4°C at night.
How sunny is it in Islamabad in February?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Islamabad in February - that's 59% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Islamabad in February?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Islamabad in February and the average monthly rainfall is 96mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Islamabad sunrise & sunset times for February 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Islamabad in February 2022. Select a month to view Islamabad sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st February 2022||07:04||17:38|
|Monday, 14th February 2022||06:53||17:51|
|Monday, 28th February 2022||06:38||18:03|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.