- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
Islamabad weather in May 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Pakistan with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 5454 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Pakistan
The May weather guide for Islamabad, Pakistan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Islamabad in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Islamabad in May with high heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Islamabad in May?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Islamabad in May - that's 70% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Islamabad in May?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Islamabad in May and the average monthly rainfall is 54mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Islamabad sunrise & sunset times for May 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Islamabad in May 2022. Select a month to view Islamabad sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st May 2022||05:19||18:51|
|Monday, 16th May 2022||05:06||19:02|
|Tuesday, 31st May 2022||04:59||19:12|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.