- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in New Jersey
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Newark weather in October 2019
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8888 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
The October weather guide for Newark, New Jersey shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Newark weather in October
The average maximum daytime temperature in Newark in October is a comfortable 18°C (64°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 7°C (45°F). There are usually 6 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 58% of the 11 hours of daylight.
Expect 88mm (3.5 inches) of rainfall across the whole of October with 8 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (4 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Newark sunrise & sunset times for October 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Newark in October 2019. Select a month to view Newark sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st October 2019||06:53||18:39|
|Wednesday, 16th October 2019||07:09||18:15|
|Thursday, 31st October 2019||07:26||17:54|
- Browse the latest offers on Candlewood Suites
- Save with hotel offers, package deals & online discounts
- Book hotels in the USA, Canada & Mexico
Discover more about the USA
More New Jersey destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details