- Save up to 15% on Avis car hire for USA
- Offer available at participating locations in the USA
- Plus receive 25-65% discount on designer shopping
- Avis discount code excludes Car Group X
Newark weather in February 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the USA with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 44°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- -5-5°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8080 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for New Jersey
The February weather guide for Newark, New Jersey shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Newark in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 4°C in Newark in February, falling to -5°C at night.
How sunny is it in Newark in February?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Newark in February - that's 54% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Newark in February?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Newark in February and the average monthly rainfall is 80mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Newark sunrise & sunset times for February 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Newark in February 2021. Select a month to view Newark sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st February 2021||07:06||17:15|
|Sunday, 14th February 2021||06:52||17:31|
|Sunday, 28th February 2021||06:32||17:47|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where is warm in New Jersey in February for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in New Jersey in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.