- Browse available Cosmos tours to New Hampshire
- Filter tour offers by price, holiday type & interest
- Search for specific travel dates to narrow results
Concord weather in October 2019
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 33°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8383 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
The October weather guide for Concord, New Hampshire shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Concord weather in October
The average maximum daytime temperature in Concord in October is a comfortable 16°C (61°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 3°C (37°F). There are usually 6 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 53% of the 11 hours of daylight.
Expect 83mm (3.3 inches) of rainfall across the whole of October with 9 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (3 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Concord sunrise & sunset times for October 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Concord in October 2019. Select a month to view Concord sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st October 2019||06:43||18:28|
|Wednesday, 16th October 2019||07:01||18:02|
|Thursday, 31st October 2019||07:19||17:40|
- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Discover more about the USA
More New Hampshire destinations
- Lake Sunapee
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details