- Book car hire with Alamo & get Viator discount code
- Save 10% on US attractions & excursions with Viator
- Offer available to UK residents only
Devils Lake weather in November 2019
- 33°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- -8-8°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1717 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
The November weather guide for Devils Lake, North Dakota shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Devils Lake weather in November
The average maximum daytime temperature in Devils Lake in November is a cold 3°C (37°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a very cold -8°C (18°F). There are usually 4 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 38% of the 9 hours of daylight.
Expect 17mm (0.7 inches) of rainfall across the whole of November with 6 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be low (1 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Devils Lake sunrise & sunset times for November 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Devils Lake in November 2019. Select a month to view Devils Lake sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st November 2019||08:20||18:17|
|Friday, 15th November 2019||07:42||16:58|
|Saturday, 30th November 2019||08:03||16:45|
- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Discover more about the USA
More North Dakota destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details