- Browse the latest offers on Candlewood Suites
- Save with hotel offers, package deals & online discounts
- Book hotels in the USA, Canada & Mexico
Newark weather in November 2019
- 1212°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 33°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 107107 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
The November weather guide for Newark, New Jersey shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Newark weather in November
The average maximum daytime temperature in Newark in November is a cool 12°C (54°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 3°C (37°F). There are usually 5 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 47% of the 10 hours of daylight.
Expect 107mm (4.2 inches) of rainfall across the whole of November with 11 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be low (2 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Newark sunrise & sunset times for November 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Newark in November 2019. Select a month to view Newark sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st November 2019||07:27||17:53|
|Friday, 15th November 2019||06:43||16:39|
|Saturday, 30th November 2019||07:00||16:30|
- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Discover more about the USA
More New Jersey destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details