- Save EXTRA 5% on car hire at worldwide destinations
- Book with the exclusive Zest Car Rental promo code
- Discount valid on all locations, car sizes & travel dates
Washington weather in November 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the USA with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1414°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 44°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8383 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
The November weather guide for Washington, D.C. shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Washington in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 14°C in Washington in November, falling to 4°C at night.
How sunny is it in Washington in November?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Washington in November - that's 50% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Washington in November?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Washington in November and the average monthly rainfall is 83mm.
Washington sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Washington in November 2020. Select a month to view Washington sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||06:36||17:07|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||06:51||16:54|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||07:07||16:47|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
More D.C. destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.