- Book early & save on holidays in 2022
- Destinations include the USA & Caribbean
- Ideal for summer, winter & half term breaks
Washington weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for D.C. with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1313°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 22°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8585 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for D.C.
The March weather guide for Washington, D.C. shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Washington in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 13°C in Washington in March, falling to 2°C at night.
How sunny is it in Washington in March?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Washington in March - that's 55% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Washington in March?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Washington in March and the average monthly rainfall is 85mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Washington sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Washington in March 2022. Select a month to view Washington sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||06:40||18:01|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||07:18||19:16|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||06:54||19:31|
- Browse low fares on Qatar Airways flights worldwide
- Depart from regional airports across the UK
- Book flights to Asia, Africa, Europe & Americas
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.