- Explore cheap accommodation around the world
- Choose from over 36,000 properties in in over 170 countries
- Get instant confirmation & 24/7 customer service
Washington weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for D.C. with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7575 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
Recommended for D.C.
The April weather guide for Washington, D.C. shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Washington in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 19°C in Washington in April, falling to 7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Washington in April?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Washington in April - that's 57% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Washington in April?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Washington in April and the average monthly rainfall is 75mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Washington sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Washington in April 2022. Select a month to view Washington sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||06:53||19:32|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||06:32||19:45|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||06:11||20:00|
- Save on flights to the USA including New York & Boston
- Fly from the UK (via Dublin) from £199 one-way incl. taxes
- Fares based on return. No Aer Lingus promo code required
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.